Suggestions for success
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your
happiness or misery. If the right person isn't available, under no circumstances
marry someone else.
- Work at something you enjoy and that is worthy of your
time and talent.
- Give people more than they expect, and do it
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you
- Be forgiving of others, and of yourself.
- Be generous.
- Have a
- Persistence, persistence, persistence.
yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
- Treat everyone you
meet like you want to be treated.
- Commit yourself to constant
- Commit yourself to quality.
- Understand that happiness is
not based on possessions, power, or prestige, but on relationships with people
you love and respect.
- Be loyal.
- Be honest.
- Be a self-starter.
decisive even if it means you will sometimes be wrong.
- Stop blaming others.
Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Be bold and courageous.
When you look back on your life, you will regret the things you didn't do more
than the ones you did.
- Take good care of those you love.
- Don't do
anything that wouldn't make your mother proud.