Noah, things to learn from
- Plan ahead -- it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit --
when you are 600 years old someone might ask you to do something REALLY
- Don't listen to critics -- do what has to be done.
- Build on high
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn't always an
advantage -- the cheetahs were on board but so were the snails.
- if you can't
fight or flee, float.
- Take care of your animals as if they were the last
ones on earth.
- Don't forget we are all in the same boat.
- Stay below
decks during a storm.
- Remember the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic
was built by professionals.
- Remember the woodpeckers inside are often a
bigger threat than the storm outside.
- Don't miss the boat.
- No matter how
bleak it looks there is always a rainbow on the other side.
- When God shuts
the door on this world for the last time, make sure you are on the right